Thursday, January 20, 2011

You've got to be kidding me!

There are a lot of things that make me say, "You've got to be kidding me!" This mornings was pretty good. I was downstairs, eating my cereal (man I love cereal) and watching the news. I was interested in the amount of snow that we are supposed to get today, but instead was served up this nugget of a story!



I hadn't seen the video, but apparently a lot of other people have! It didn't surprise me that this lady fell into the fountain, people do stupid stuff all the time like this!

What surprised me is that she is looking at suing the people involved for releasing the video. Come on! You fell into a fountain while texting! THAT IS FREAKING FUNNY!! Even I would be laughing at myself if I had done this. She said that she was upset that no one from security or from the looks of the video, NO ONE came to her assistance.

How could they, you realized that you made a terrible mistake, quickly got up from your bath and got out of the fountain. The only thing missing was someone to be there to hand you a towel.

I hate it when someone's ego is so bruised that they can't just admit that what they did was stupid and move on. When did we become so thin skinned?

1 comment:

  1. haha - this is awesome. Too bad about no snow story for you...this is much better however ;)

    ReplyDelete